Auditing in the Covid world
This event will be delivered online via the platform Webex. Registered delegates will receive joining instructions two days prior to the event.
The event recording, if available, will be ready to view on our website within five working days, post-event to members only. CPE certificates will be sent to all delegates who attended within 10 working days, post-event.
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
The impact of COVID-19 has been far reaching and has forced audit teams to re-evaluate how they operate now and in the future.
This event will provide a view on how audit teams have adapted to the remote working environment and how they will need to evolve in order to ensure that they remain effective in future. It will also consider how auditors have been impacted by COVID-19 and the technological changes that may affect the audit profession in future.
What will I learn?
- How to undertake audits effectively in a remote environment and what to watch for
- How audit teams may need to change to remain effective and relevant
- How audit teams can plan for future technological changes
- Jonathan Lanes - Risk Advisory Services Partner, BDO and Midlands Committee Member
- Hannah Pemberton - Internal Audit Manager, Travis Perkins
- Francis Knowles - Head of Risk and Internal Audit, Midcounties Co-operative
- Stacey Weir - Deputy Head of Internal Audit, Network Rail
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit management
3 CPE points
|10:00 - 10:10||
Welcome and introductions
|10:10 - 11:00||
Challenges and tips for remote auditing
|11:00 - 11:50||
Future internal audit working models
|11:50 - 12:40||
Technological developments and how this will impact audit and auditors
|12:40 - 13:00||
This event has been organised by our Midlands committee.
Related training courses
Interested in the topic above? See the related course you can attend:
Date:31 March 2021
|Member||£29.00 ex. VAT|
|Non-member||£39.00 ex. VAT|