Auditing remotely: challenges and opportunities
This Women in Internal Audit event will focus on the experiences of internal auditors across different sectors and their challenges with remote working. Challenges such as networking, managing others and remaining visible in a virtual and hybrid work environment.
Our expert panellists will address not only the challenges they've faced with working remotely but also the opportunities that have arisen and how these can be utilised in future.
Women in Internal Audit is a community of the Chartered IIA that promotes the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in the internal audit profession, as well as supports the professional development of women in internal audit.
What will I learn?
- How to audit remotely
- How to improve audit performance
- How to audit with confidence
- Frances Hawkins - WIIA Steering Committee Chair and Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Preeti Sadarangani - Global Head of Internal Audit, Vodafone
- Denise Wyllie - Senior Auditor, Government Internal Audit Agency
- Claire Carmody-Portier - Portfolio Head of Audit, Standard Chartered Bank
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit delivery
1 CPE points
|08:30 - 08:35||
Welcome and introductions
|08:35 - 09:30||
This event has been organised by our Women in Internal Audit Community
Related training courses
Interested in the topic above? See the related course you can attend:
Effective remote internal auditing | 26 May 2021 | 28 July | 10 November
Date:10 May 2021