Internal Audit Conference 2023 | Programme
Internal Audit Conference Programme - coming soon!
The Internal Audit Conference seeks to bring the internal audit community together to share, learn, challenge themselves to help stay ahead of the curve. Through a series of keynotes speeches, practical sessions, and case studies, you will learn about the latest tools, techniques and innovative approaches to effectively perform your role in a rapidly evolving risk landscape. Among other things, this year’s themes will focus on:
- Managing the risks, threats and opportunities of cyber security
- The impact and implementation of the New Global Internal Audit Standards
- The effective use artificial intelligence and audit technology
- Culture, HR and people - skills for the future
- Governance and risk management - best practice in mitigating existing and emerging threats
What to expect:
The conference programme has been carefully curated to enable attendees to participate with more flexibility than ever before. Not only can you attend virtually, in-person or a combination of the two but you will be able to:
- Choose from a variety of breakout sessions from industry practitioners, subject matter experts and thought leaders
- Attend interactive workshop sessions online or in-person NEW!
- Visit our communities and special interest groups HUB (in-person only) NEW!
- Visit the conference exhibition to learn about latest audit technology, trends, solutions and services
- Build connections by networking with speakers, sponsors and peers
- Maintain your professional development and gain CPE credits
- Have your say by attending our annual general meeting on 2nd October (voting members only)