Digital transformation and internal audit: How to maximise audit's impact
This event is focused on digital transformation and internal audit. As businesses continue on their digital transformation journeys, internal audit must keep pace and understand how to deliver audit work that is genuinely valued by organisations.
Robert Foster, Internal Audit Director (IT & Digital) for AstraZeneca, will share his experiences on how internal audit can respond to digital transformation. Robert will also share his approach for creating an effective IA digital strategy.
What will I learn?
- How to maximise audit impact through digital transformation
- Approaches for responding to digital transformation
- Insights on creating an effective IA digital strategy
- Tom Astell - Senior Business Auditor, Co-operative Group and Chartered IIA North West Committee Member
- Joe Johnson - Audit Manager, Lookers and Chartered IIA North West Committee Chair
- Robert Foster - Internal Audit Director, IT & Digital, AstraZeneca
|13:30 - 13:35||
Welcome and introductions
|13:35 - 14:45||
Digital transformation and internal audit
|14.45 - 14.50||
This event has been organised by our North West Committee.
Date:23 November 2021