Exploring fraud risk in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
Join our Aspire community for this insightful webinar on the growing risk of fraud, as exacerbated by COVID-19. A risk leading to inefficiencies in organisations and equating to both financial and reputational damage.
This event will focus on the role of internal audit in ensuring that there are effective controls in place for detecting and preventing fraud practices. It will also offer key takeaways for assessing those controls.
Aspire is a community of the Chartered IIA that provides support to internal auditors who are new to the profession and would like to get a head start in their career through developing their skills, expertise and knowledge of internal audit.
What will I learn?
- How to manage and mitigate fraud
- How to maintain effective fraud detection/prevention controls
- How COVID-19 is impacting the fraud landscape
- Kristian Hawkes - Member, Aspire Steering Committee
- Bhavnisha Modi - Head of Strategic and Thematic Assurance, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
- Gediminas Golcevas - Head of Methodical Assistance Division, Public Procurement Office
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit delivery
1 CPE point
|17:00 - 17:05||
Welcome and introductions
|17:05 - 17:25||
|17:25 - 17:45||
|17:45 - 18:15||
Panel discussion with Q&A
This event has been organised by our Aspire Community
Related training courses
Interested in the topic above? See the related course you can attend:
Auditing fraud and financial crime | 14 October 2021
Date:9 June 2021