Fraud: Strengthening your approach
Managing fraud is crucial for any organisation to prevent loss. The event will focus on the latest goings on in fraud, and aims to give attendees practical techniques and ways that their organisation can strengthen how fraud is managed and prevented.
What will I learn?
- Technical skills: Governance, risk and control
- Rob Malcomson - Policy, Legislation and International Counter Fraud Lead (UK Cabinet Office)
- Paul bell - Senior Anti-Fraud & Investigations Manager, MIAA
- Tom Astell - Senior Business Auditor, Co-operative Group
- Joe Johnson - Audit Manager, Lookers
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit delivery
1.5 CPE point
|13:30 - 13:35||
Welcome and introductions
|13:35 - 14:15||
Fraud Risk and data and analytics
|14:15 - 14:40||
What a comprehensive and effective anti-fraud plan might look like
|14:40 - 14:55||
Questions and Answers
|14:55 - 15:00||
This event has been organised by our North West committee
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Related training courses
Interested in the topic above? See the related courses you can attend: TBC
Please email Training Manager Joanne Allen if you have any further queries regarding a course.
Date:15 June 2022
|Non-Member||£29.00 ex. VAT|