Internal Audit Conference 2023 - On demand service
Six keynote speakers | 40 sessions | 38 hours of CPE
Our on-demand content is packed with insights from globally recognised experts and experienced leaders who discuss the critical issues of effective governance, business survival and financial resilience, talent management, retention, wellbeing, cyber security and much more.
By investing in this service, you’ll gain access to up to 38 hours of unmissable content offering critical insights into our rapidly changing risk environment, which you can watch where you want, when you want.
- Find out how to audit culture effectively in a theatrical production with Sandro Boeri from Deutsche Bank
- Hear about the future workforce from panelists Preeti Sadarangani, Vodafone + Wesley Sinfield, London Borough of Barnet + Kieran Coult, Lloyds Banking Group + Julia White, IAC
- Special talk from Dr Rosa Vasquez Espinoza, Scientist and National Geographic Explorer on how we can work together for a sustainable future
- Deep fakes and AI expert Nina Schick on Generative AI
- Internal Audit Transformation Priorities for 2024 with Richard Chambers, AuditBoard
Click here to view the full programme.
Available only until: 31 January 2024.
To access this content, you must secure your purchase by clicking the 'Book your place' button and following the guided steps.
Once you've booked, you will receive a confirmation email that redirects you to On24. From here you will be able to register and log in to enjoy two days of unmissable content.
Please note: This service will be available to purchase and watch until 31 January 2024.
|Member||£289.00 ex. VAT|
|Non-member||£389.00 ex. VAT|