Ireland | IT security and the work environment with increased remote working
07 December | 15:55 - 17:30 | Online
This event will be delivered online. Registered delegates will receive a reminder 10 working days before the event and joining instructions two days prior to the event. Please note: once registered, a booking confirmation will not be received.
The event recording, if available, will be ready to view on our website within five working days post-event. CPE certificates will be sent to all delegates who attended within 10 working days post-event.
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
Challenges, learnings and opportunities for IT security in today's remote working environment are of growing importance. With more employees working from home, the attack surface increases and brings with it greater consideration for risk and security matters, including changes in human behaviour - and how to support them.
Here to guide you through the day are a private sector speaker and a public sector speaker, who will walk you through their experiences and what you can learn.
- Gavin Faloona - Vice Chairperson, Chartered IIA - Ireland Committee and Head of Internal Audit, Goodbody Stockbrokers
- Sean Croston - COO, Goodbody Stockbrokers
- Cian McGovern - Information Systems Project Leader, Longford County Council
- Fiona Baskett - Committee Member, Chartered IIA Ireland Regional Committee and Internal Auditor, Longford County Council
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit management
1 CPE point
|15:55 - 16:00||
Welcome and introductions
|16:00 - 16:30||
Security & Operations: The new normal... has everything changed?
|16:30 - 17:00||
A rapid remote working deployment
|17:00 - 17:30||
This event has been organised by our Ireland committee
Date:7 December 2020