Managing financial risks: Exploring climate change and S/S319
Climate change and environmental sustainability are increasingly important issues which internal audit must address. Climate change, and society’s response to it, present financial risks which are becoming apparent now and will further crystallize over time.
A must for internal auditors working in the sector, this webinar features expert guest speakers and provides a key outline and overview of Supervisory Statement 319 and financial reporting obligations.
The Banking and Financial Services Sector Advisory Panel (BFSSAP) works closely with us to understand and support the needs of internal auditors working across banking and financial services. It provides valuable expertise and insight whilst also informing the development of our technical guidance and key events.
What will I learn?
- How to manage financial risks associated with climate change
- What's meant by Supervisory Statement 319
- How financial reporting obligations impact you
- Lorraine Barnes - Global Head of Audit Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Richard Walsh - Associate Partner, Banking and Capital Markets, EY
- Dennis H. Kok - Head of Financial Risk Reporting Audit, HSBC
- Cecilia May - Head of Audit, Lloyds Banking Group
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit delivery
1 CPE point
|09:30 - 09:35||
Welcome and introductions
|09:35 - 09:55||
|09:55 - 10:30||
Panel discussion and Q&A
This event has been organised by the Banking and Financial Services Sector Advisory Panel (BFSSAP).
Date:19 May 2021