Planning for career success with Chartered IIA
This forward thinking event is all about your career path and how to get the most out of it. With reference to our Chartered Internal Audit (CIA) certification, market research and testimonials from career auditors.
In helping you plan for career success, it will map out what a successful career in internal audit looks like, how to get there and the tools you need from us to become more employable. You are sure to come away feeling inspired.
What will I learn?
- What career success in internal audit looks like
- How to achieve career success in internal audit
- How to take your career up a gear with our CIA qualification
- Alexey Smirnov - Chair, Chartered IIA Wales Regional Committee
- A recruitment agency representative to be confirmed shortly
- Jan Olivier - Learning Manager, Chartered IIA
- Chartered IIA Wales committee members
CPE core competencies
- Technical skills: Business acumen
2 CPE points
|17:00 - 17:10||
Welcome and introductions
|17:10 - 17:30||
Audit profession - market overview
|17:30 - 18:15||
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification
|18:15 - 18:45||
Testimonials from career auditors and career advice
|18:45 - 18:55||
|18:55 - 19:00||
This event has been organised by our Wales committee.
Date:8 June 2021