Providing audit assurance on digital services in the public sector
This event will be delivered online via the platform Webex. Registered delegates will receive joining instructions two days prior to the event.
The event recording, if available, will be ready to view on our website within five working days, post-event to members only. CPE certificates will be sent to all delegates who attended within 10 working days, post-event.
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
A practitioner-level event examining how public sector bodies review their digital services offered, with a view to providing stakeholders assurance that there are adequate controls in place through the end-to-end process and that the anticipated benefits are being realised/reported.
What will I learn?
- To examine and discuss best practice for providing internal audit assurance on digital services within the public sector
- To gain competence and confidence, in line with public sector internal audit standards, in auditing the area of digital services within the public sector
- Lorraine Twyford - Scotland Committee Member, Chartered IIA
- John Chesshire - South West Committee Chair, Chartered IIA
- Keith Robertson - Head of Architecture, Register of Scotland
- Lois MacFadyen - Head of Digital Assurance Office, Scottish Government
- Andrew Paterson - Chief Internal Auditor, Orkney Islands Council
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit delivery
1.5 CPE points
|14:00 - 14:10||
Welcome and introductions
|14:10 - 14:30||
Changes to digital assurance auditing
|14:30 - 14:50||
Designing in assurance
|14:50 - 15:10||
Role of digital assurance office
|15:10 - 15:30||
Public sector digital services assurance
|15:30 - 16:00||
This event has been organised by our Scotland committee.
Date:23 March 2021
|Non-member||£29.00 ex. VAT|