Cybersecurity: How to drive better cross organisational assurance
28 September | 12:00 - 13:00 | Online
In collaboration with:
Cybersecurity threats are pervasive, wide-ranging, and potentially devastating to the reputation and security of organisations. By effectively working with IT and Information security teams and providing independent and objective oversight, you can help mitigate some of these threats, including denial of service, malware and ransomware attacks, to physical security breaches, and more.
Join us for this session to learn best practices to both proactively and retroactively manage cybersecurity risks. We'll discuss how to carefully consider whether your operations are adequately setup across: culture, staff and skillset, tools (like risk assessments and continuous testing), and technology to mitigate the risks around cybersecurity.
What will I learn?
- The latest Risk in Focus 2022 results and the current state of cybersecurity risk
- Internal Audit's role in understanding and managing different cybersecurity risks
- Internal Audit’s unique opportunity to drive alignment across the organisation for better assurance / What an ideal relationship between a CISO and CAE looks like
- The role internal audit can play in building a cybersecurity culture across the organisation
- How to resource for cybersecurity audits given current resources
- The role of continuous risk assessment and automated testing.
- Shree Rao - Global Head of Algorithmic Trading and Technology Audit, NatWest
- Nichol Deaddis - Solutions Director, EMEA, Galvanize
- Liz Sandwith - Chief Professional Practices Adviser, Chartered IIA
CPE core competencies
- Tools and techniques
1 CPE point
Please note: CPE certificates will be issued by Galvanize.
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register via Galvanize's website. You can do so by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor Galvanize