Teammate | Staying alert: The value of continuous risk management for internal auditors
17 December | 10:00 - 11:00 | Online
In collaboration with:
Continuous risk management, derived originally from engineering project management realm, has been talked about among risk and assurance professionals for decades. In recent years, an increasingly larger number of organisations have been adopting or have shown aspirations to adopt this framework. But, how does this affect the internal audit department? What are its benefits specific to the internal audit department and how best can we apply them? Are there any prerequisites? In this webinar, we aim to explore and answer these questions based on the latest thought leadership on this topic.
What will I learn?
- The essential concept of and the principles behind continuous risk management and how it can be applied for an internal audit function
- Be able to apply the latest thought leadership on the topic of continuous risk management
- Determine the appropriate next steps for applying the framework within your own internal audit functions
- Jae Yeon Oh - Presales Consultant, UK & Ireland
- Andy Broughton - Director Presales Consulting, TeamMate EMEA
- Liz Sandwith - Chief Professional Practices Adviser, Chartered IIA
CPE core competencies
- Tools and techniques
1 CPE point
Please note: CPE certificates will be issued by TeamMate Wolters Kluwer
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register via TeamMate Wolters Kluwer's website. You can do so by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor TeamMate Wolters Kluwer