Workiva | Preparing for UK SOX
11 March | 08:30 - 09:30 | Online
In collaboration with:
The review of the audit industry in the UK by Sir Donald Brydon in late 2019, along with the much-anticipated proposal from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), both point toward one thing: a UK version of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regime.
This webinar will look at preparations for this seemingly imminent mandate, along with best practices for organisations to adapt.
What will I learn?
- Background - what is SOX, what is happening and why?
- What could UK SOX look like and what is the timeline?
- Best practices and lessons learned from US SOX
- The impact on internal audit and how you can start to prepare
- Tim Le Mare - Integrated Risk Director, Workiva
- Liz Sandwith - Chief Professional Practices Adviser, Chartered IIA
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register via Workiva's website. You can do so by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor Workiva