UK SOX: A governance and whistleblowing update
The session looks at what UK SOX may mean for the retail industry and gives suggested steps in preparation. It also explores whistleblowing developments across the UK and Europe, and what we're doing (as an institute) to accommodate these developments.
Join us for this important governance and whistleblowing update.
What will I learn?
- Governance developments: In UK Corporate Governance
- Whistleblowing insight: Increased emphasis on how to engage
- Chartered IIA news: Latest developments and initiatives
- Gary Hooton - Committee Chair, Retail Audit Forum
- Jens Gräßler - Compliance COCKPIT Management, EQS
- Liz Sandwith - Chief Professional Practices Advisor, Chartered IIA
- Michael Stallard - Partner, BDO
- Cherry Cromarty - Partner, Digital Risk Advisory Services, BDO
CPE core competencies
- Professional ethics
- Technical skills: Governance, risk, and control
2 CPE points
|10:00 - 10:05||Welcome and introductions
|10:05 - 10:45||Presentation
|10:45 - 11:05||Presentation
|11:05 - 11:50||Presentation
Michael Stallard and Cherry Cromarty
|11:50 - 12:00
||Q&A then Closing remarks
This event has been organised by our Retail Audit Forum.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Related training courses
Interested in the topic above? See the related courses you can attend:
Auditing corporate governance | 12 May 2022, 11 November 2022 and 16 January 2023
Please email Training Manager Joanne Allen if you have any further queries regarding a course.