WIIA | Audit planning in a dynamic environment
This event will be delivered online. Registered delegates will receive a reminder 10 working days before the event and joining instructions two days prior to the event. Please note, once registered a booking confirmation will not be received.
The event recording, if available, will be ready to view on our website, within five working days, post-event. CPE certificates will be sent to all delegates who attended, within 10 working days post-event.
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
2020 has been a challenging year. Events such as the coronavirus pandemic and the continued uncertainty around Brexit have led to a particularly volatile risk landscape. This is expected to continue into 2021, which begs the question: how should internal auditors plan their audit work in this dynamic and changing environment?
Morag Childs, Partner - Risk Advisory at Deloitte will share her reflections on efficient horizon scanning and why internal auditors should expand their focus on emerging risks. Morag will then be joined by a panel composed of chief audit executives to discuss how their teams have adapted to this new environment.
This is a Women in Internal Audit event. Women in Internal Audit is a community of the Chartered IIA that promotes the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in the internal audit profession, as well as support the professional development of women in internal audit.
What will I learn?
- How to audit plan in a changing world
- How to better examine emerging risks
- The value of an open and inclusive working environment
- Bonnie Dyson - Global Internal Audit, HSBC
- Morag Childs - Partner - Risk Advisory, Deloitte
- Ian Hamson - Regional Head of Group Audit UKI, Deutsche Bank
- Linda Costello - Director of Internal Audit for the Department and Work and Pensions in the Government Internal Audit Agency
CPE core competencies
- Technical skills: Governance, risk and control
1 CPE points
|08:30 - 08:35||
Welcome and introductions
|08:35 - 08:55||
|08:55 - 09:25||
Panel discussion with Q&A
|09:25 - 09:30||
This event has been organised by our Women in Internal Audit community.
Date:8 December 2020