CMIIA CS1 Workshop January 2021 (London)
Intensive face-to-face tuition from the IIA
Case study 1 will test your knowledge of planning, stakeholder relationships, quality, talent management and communication skills. Our workshop will cover the syllabus in some depth. It will also show you techniques for approaching this style of exam and give you the opportunity to work through a practice case study.
Practice case study
You won't see the exam case study until the day of your exam and then you'll have around 45 minutes to read and analyse the material. So most of our workshop will focus on the skills required to tackle this sort of material under pressure.
You will learn:
- How to analyse case study material effectively in the limited time available
- How answer the kinds of questions that are likely to come up
- How to apply theory and make it relevant to the situation
- Useful exam techniques, tools and tips
What else is included?
When you register for this workshop you will get online access to:
- a pre-workshop quiz to assess your knowledge
- a mock case study to prepare and work through during the workshop
- reading materials
- a forum to chat to your fellow students and the tutor