QIAL 2 Case Study Workshop
Intensive face-to-face tuition from the Chartered IIA
Case study 2 will test your knowledge of governance, risk, and control, strategy, insight, culture, and assurance. Our workshop will cover the syllabus in some depth. It will also show you techniques for approaching this style of exam and give you the opportunity to work through a practice case study.
Practice case study
You won't see the exam case study until the day of your exam and then you'll have around 45 minutes to read and analyse the material. So most of our workshop will focus on the skills required to tackle this sort of material under pressure.
You will learn:
- How to analyse case study material effectively in the limited time available
- How answer the kinds of questions that are likely to come up
- How to apply theory and make it relevant to the situation
- Useful exam techniques, tools and tips
What else is included?
When you register for this workshop you will get online access to:
- a mock case study to prepare and work through during the workshop
- reading materials
This workshop is non-residential. The fee includes workshop material, lunch on both days and refreshments.
Sorry, there are no events currently scheduled, please check back again soon