AuditBoard | Supply Chain ESG Risks: Harnessing the Potential of Internal Audit
5 December | 16:00 - 17:00 | Online
In collaboration with:
Businesses are facing challenges in aligning their supply chain operations with their environmental, social and governance values, targets, and ambitions, along with their business strategy. This is becoming increasingly important as investors, regulators, and customers increasingly demand greater transparency and accountability for organisations’ ESG practices within their supply chains. Due diligence in engaging and selecting suppliers has also become critical. Internal audit has a role to play in this area–particularly in providing assurance and supporting due diligence–to ensure that these risks are being identified, managed and effectively mitigated.
What will I learn?
- Gain a better understanding of the growing importance of ESG-related supply chain risks and how these risks can impact your business.
- Recognize how decarbonising supply chains is critical to delivering Net Zero, and the importance of other environmental sustainability considerations in supply chain management.
- Recognize the importance of social and governance considerations in supply chain management.
- Identify key ways to measure the effectiveness of ESG risk management programs.
- Discover how internal audit can contribute to successful environmental, social and governance due diligence and risk management for their supply chains.
- Gavin Hayes - Head og Policy and Public Affairs, Chartered IIA
1 CPE point
Please note: CPE certificates will be issued by AuditBoard.
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register via AuditBoard's website. You can do so by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor AuditBoard.