Chartered by Experience (CBE) Information Session.
30 March | 14:00 -15:00 | Online
Harness your experience and achieve Chartered Internal Auditor status with our dedicated Chartered by Experience (CBE) information session. Ideal for those looking to upskill the experiential way.
Chartered by Experience (CBE) is a route to becoming a Chartered Internal Auditor. You may be eligible to pursue this route if you have worked as a Head of Internal Audit or at a senior level in an Internal Audit role.
Chartered status enables you to:
• Use the CMIIA designation
• Become a full voting member of the Chartered IIA
This event will be of interest to:
• Those who are considering pursuing the CBE route
• Those with responsibility for their organisation's training and development
What will I learn?
- Find out if you can apply via the CBE route.
- Learn about the benefits of being chartered.
- Gain knowledge about how CBE works and what is involved.
- Mandy Coleman - Chartered IIA, Regional Manager
- Keith Jenner - Chartered IIA, CBE Manager
- Faye Haywood - South Norfolk and Broadland District Council, Head of Internal Audit
- David Finch - Mewstone Professional Services, Director
|14:00 - 14:05||
Welcome and introductions
|14:05 - 14:20||
Chartered by Experience (CBE) – Are you eligible and what is involved
|14:20 - 14:35||
My experience of CBE
|14:35 - 14:45||
The CBE Process - An Assessors View
14:45 - 14:55
|14:55 - 15:00||
Members - FREE
Non-members - FREE
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register by clicking on the "BOOK NOW" button below.