Cyber security risk in the new normal: Reinforcing cyber security culture
25 May | 16:00 - 17:00 | Online
Organisations are looking to the ‘new normal’ as remote working in a hybrid environment is the way forward. With that comes a need to build a sustainable cyber landscape which includes a strong cyber security culture as the risk continues to evolve.
Join us for this crucial panel discussion on cyber security risk in the new normal, where we'll deep dive into the state of cyber security practices and review how organisations can tackle their most variable asset: people. The event will also cover the importance of cyber awareness in today's risk landscape.
We'll review findings reported in our recently published cyber report, Mind the Gap: Cyber security risk in the new normal report, and discuss human behaviour in business, including how people consume information, respond to change, and where audit teams can play an integral role in reinforcing and assuring cyber security across their business operations.
The panel discussion will be hosted by Liz Sandwith, our Chief Professional Practices Adviser; Scott Bridgen, Global Head of GRC OneTrust GRC; and Teressa Gehrke, a Cyber Security Researcher and Anthropologist.
What will I learn?
- What to look for in the human ability/adaptability to consume security information
- Barriers to implementing better cyber security practices and how internal audit can contribute
- How to test and report on cyber security culture, to identify opportunity for today and in the future
- How to strengthen cyber security maturity with strategic and tactical policies, practices and controls
- Scott Bridgen - Global Head of GRC, OneTrust GRC
- Teressa Gehrke - Cyber Security Analyst, Founder of PopCykol and Anthropologist
- Liz Sandwith - Chief Professional Practices Adviser, Chartered IIA
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor One Trust