ESG and your role as an internal auditor
26 April | 12:00 - 13:00 | Online
In collaboration with:
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) has emerged at the forefront of investment decisions and societal expectations. With a greater focus on sustainability and long-term stewardship, internal audit leaders recognise a need to stay ahead of and shine a light on ESG-related risks. Internal auditors need to understand and have clear direction on how to identify, assess, report and mitigate ESG-related risks.
Join our speakers on Tuesday 26 April for a discussion on ESG and the role of internal audit. We'll look at the basics, key drivers, risk considerations and skills needed.
What will I learn?
- Understand the three elements of ESG and why they're increasingly important
- Understand why ESG should be part of internal audit’s plan
- Consider what ESG skills and tools internal auditors need
- Question speakers Kevin and Liz directly on this topic and unlock practical tips
- Kevin Gould – Audit Committee Chair and Internal Audit consultant
- Liz Sandwith - Chief Professional Practices Adviser, Chartered IIA
CPE core competencies
- Tools and techniques
1 CPE point
Please note: CPE certificates will be issued by TeamMate Wolters Kluwer
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register via TeamMate Wolters Kluwer's website. You can do so by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor TeamMate Wolters Kluwer