Fastpath | The Evolution of User Access Reviews and Certification: Optional No More and Why They Matter
22 February | 16:00 - 17:00 | Online
In collaboration with:
Join Fastpath's Frank Vukovits and the Chartered IIA as we discuss the past, current, and potential future state of user and role access certifications. What started as occasional, even optional, usually manual, user and role reviews, has now morphed into consistent controls, looking more frequently and deeper into the ‘who’ and ‘how’ around access to business applications. But many times, the reviewers do not even understand what they are reviewing, or even why. This has to change, as the importance of certifications, and how companies need a tool that addresses them across multiple business applications, is more important than ever. Users to your business applications are internal threats, which need to be controlled to lower your risk of fraud in your organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand the evolution of user and role access reviews into access certifications.
- Review why access certifications are a part of a sound internal control system.
- Learn why certifications across business applications is important in today’s best of breed application world.
- Explore audit trends in the area of access certifications and how best to be prepared.
- Frank Vukovits, Principal Evangelist, Fastpath
1 CPE point
Please note: CPE certificates will be issued by Fastpath.
To secure your place on this virtual event, please register via Fastpath's website. You can do so by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor Fastpath.