Internal audit's true north: How to create an assurance map and increase transparency
19 October | 08:30 - 09:30 | Online
In collaboration with:
Boards and audit committees rely on internal audit for assurance, but managing it is often fraught with complexity. One way to address this is with an assurance map: a practical tool used by heads of internal audit (HIAs) to identify gaps in assurance and to plan audit activity.
During this webinar, Liz Sandwith, our Chief Professional Practices Adviser, will explain how to create an assurance map for your organisation. She will also look at why creating an assurance map, across all three lines, will enable you to assess risk maturity, along with how to use an assurance map to make effective and efficient use of your resources while supporting open, honest, and transparent communication.
What will I learn?
- How assurance mapping supports effective decision-making and leads to strategic success
- The challenges that you will need to overcome when creating an assurance map
- The key steps that you should take when preparing an assurance map
- How the assurance map links to Audit and Assurance Policy (BEIS White Paper)
- Liz Sandwith - Chief Professional Practices Adviser, Chartered IIA
- Tim Le Mare - Integrated Risk Director, Workiva
To secure your place on this online event, please register via Workiva's website. You can do so by clicking the "BOOK NOW" button below.
This event is in collaboration with our sponsor Workiva