The Making of an Internal Audit Leader
Join our panel event to hear directly from women in senior leadership positions within internal audit. Panelists will share their experiences, perspectives and insights from their own career journeys. There will be the opportunity for Q&A and after the event network with panelists and other attendees.
This event will be delivered in person and will not be broadcasted or recorded.
What will I learn?
- To share experiences of different career paths and career highlights.
- Discuss the tools that have been useful such as mentoring and peer to peer.
- Discuss how to overcome setbacks, barriers and challenges.
- Discuss how to support the development of others.
- Carolyn Clarke - Founding Partner, Being Brave Within LLP, Non Executive Director Starling Bank, Elcogen, Agilyx and IIA Vice-President
- Claire Marshall - abrdn, Chief Internal Auditor
- Sarah Morris - PwC, Internal Audit Director
- Joanne O’Donnell - Natwest, Chief Auditor
- Sarah Queen - Tesco Bank, Internal Audit Director
CPE core competencies
- Internal audit management
1.5 CPE points
|15:45 - 16:00||
|16:00 - 17:30||
|17:30 - 18:15||
Networking and refreshments
This event has been organised by our Scotland Committee.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Related training courses
Interested in the topic above? See the related courses you can attend:
Date:23 March 2023
2 South Gyle Crescent