Basics of sustainable supply chain management
This course will consider environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks associated with supply chains. You will consider the steps an organisation will take to build a sustainable supply chain and your role as an internal auditor.
Who should do the course?
Newly qualified internal auditors and those internal auditors who need a basic knowledge of supply chains and the ESG risks associated with them.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- provide examples of ESG risks associated with supply chains,
- describe the components of a sustainable supply chain management framework,
- outline the steps an organisation should take to create such a framework,
- explain the role of internal audit in providing assurance on such a framework.
What will I do?
The course comprises one module and a quiz. After you have completed these two components, including achieving 80% on the quiz, you will be able to download your certificate of completion.
You have 90 days to complete the course; however, it shouldn’t take you more than an hour to complete.
The course is online so you will need access to an internet-enabled device. The material is responsive and will display well on most devices. However, you will need a laptop or PC with a mouse to complete some of the quiz questions.
The material is written, and augmented with graphics, and hotspot and flashcard activities.
Access to our course content will be made available for 90 days from the date of purchase. After successfully completing a course, you’ll be able to download the relevant course summary to keep and refer to in the future. You will also receive a CPE certificate for your records.
Should you have any difficulties in booking an online training course, please log off the website and only log on when prompted.
After booking a course, please take the following steps to access it:
- Log into iia.org.uk and go to https://www.iia.org.uk/students/study-system/
- Click on the blue button that says ‘Access the study system here’ to access your personalised study system dashboard where you will see the course(s) you have purchased.
- If it is your first time using the study system, you will need to enter your email address on your profile page to activate access.
CPE competency areas covered
- Environment (common business processes)
- Environment (social responsibility and sustainability)
1 CPE point
|Member fee||£25.00 ex. VAT|
|Non member fee||£31.00 ex. VAT|