Conform to the Code of Ethics – the HIA view
As leaders of their internal audit activities, chief audit executives (CAEs) are responsible for the overall conformance of their teams with the mandatory aspects of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF). This includes the Code of Ethics and the International Standards (Standards).
This course will provide you with the opportunity to reflect on the range of policies and procedures implemented by your internal audit activity to help ensure that the whole team conforms with the Code of Ethics.
You will be able to consider a range of practical ideas that can be implemented to enhance the overall level of conformance and support the internal audit activity in demonstrating conformance with the Code of Ethics.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- suggest tools, processes and other activities that can support your internal audit team’s conformance with the Code of Ethics
- recommend improvements to your internal audit function to support conformance
- identify practical solutions to generate evidence that will support CAEs with demonstrating conformance of their internal audit activities with the Code of Ethics.
Who should do the course?
Senior auditors who are responsible for the management of the internal audit function, including supporting internal audit teams.
What will I do?
The course comprises six learning modules and a quiz. You will be able to download your certificate of completion once you’ve worked through the modules and quiz. You will need to achieve 80% on the quiz.
You have 90 days to complete the course; however, it shouldn’t take you more than two hours to complete it.
The course is online so you will need access to an internet-enabled device. The material is responsive and will display well on most devices. However, you will need a laptop or PC with a mouse to complete some of the quiz questions. The material is written so you don’t need earphones or speakers.
CPE competency areas covered
- Professionalism (ethical behaviour)
- Leadership and communication (planning and management)
2 CPE points
|Member Fee||£50.00 ex. VAT|
|Non-Member Fee||£62.00 ex. VAT|