Managing internal audit talent
All managers need to build effective teams with the right mix of talent to meet the organisation’s needs and challenges. This course provides an overview of the principles of building a team.
Who should do the course?
Senior auditors who are responsible for the management of internal audit teams.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- describe the principles of building and developing a team of staff to maximise the effectiveness of the provision of internal audit services,
- set out approaches to nurturing individual talent.
What will I do?
The course comprises a module and a quiz. You will be recorded as having completed the course when you have worked through the module and quiz, and reached a minimum grade of 80% on the quiz. After you complete both elements you will be able to download your certificate of completion.
You have 90 days to complete the course; however, it shouldn’t take you more than an hour to complete.
The course is online so you will need access to an internet-enabled device. The material is responsive and will display well on most devices.
The material is written, and augmented with graphics, and hotspot and flashcard activities. You can use a mouse or keyboard controls to operate the interactive activities.
Access to our course content will be made available for 90 days from the date of purchase. After successfully completing a course, you’ll be able to download the relevant course summary to keep and refer to in the future. You will also receive a CPE certificate for your records.
Should you have any difficulties in booking an online training course, please log off the website and only log on when prompted.
After booking a course, please take the following steps to access it:
- Log into iia.org.uk and go to https://www.iia.org.uk/students/study-system/
- Click on the blue button that says ‘Access the study system here’ to access your personalised study system dashboard where you will see the course(s) you have purchased.
- If it is your first time using the study system, you will need to enter your email address on your profile page to activate access.
CPE competency areas covered
- Leadership and communication (internal audit strategic planning and management)
1 CPE point
|Non member||£31.00 ex. VAT|
|Member fee||£25.00 ex. VAT|